Sunday 3 January 2010

Since I broke up from work on 22nd Dec I have managed a fell run every other day and since xmas eve I have ran 69 miles, not the big mileage I was hoping for over the holidays, but with the amount of snow on the ground, happy enough.
This morning I again parked in Pooley Bridge and ran up to Atrhurs Pike, where the views over to Helvellyn were fantastic, only had my phone so took some pics with it. On the way back down I ran up to Haughscar Fell before running/sliding back to Pooley Bridge.


Back to work tomorrow so it will be back to running on the roads on a night and hoping for good weather on weekends.

1 comment:

Brian Mc said...

Hi Stuart - just come across your blog. Great photos!

I have a BGR attempt somewhere near the top of my aims but not for 2010. Hope the training goes well.

There are loads of ultra running blogs out there which might be useful - check the list of blogs on mine to see http://runningmiscellany.blogspot.com.

Also, the West Highland Way Race Forum (www.westhighlandwayrace.org) has sort of become by process of evolution an arena for general ultra running discussion / banter / linking up with folk. More trail than fell oriented but still, might be useful.

Cheers. :-)