Sunday 3 April 2011

Big Bad Stu......

Don't know what to do for the best. Leg still not right, but im still running (quite hard too).

Good Stu on my right shoulder is telling me to stop and get an x ray at least.

Bad Stu on my left shoulder is telling me to carry on, I've lost enough time already and you need to get some big miles in for the 3 peaks in less then 4 weeks time.

I'm listening to bad Stu at the moment because he sounds like he knows what he's talking about.

So on bad Stu's advice I returned to doing speed sessions on Monday night, ran up Blencathra twice on Wednesday night, ran 16 mile on the fells on Saturday and today did the Coledale Horseshoe again, oh and bad Stu said do 30 minutes hard on the turbo trainer on Tuesday and Thursday night too.

One thing that he is insistent on is NO ROADS.

Deep down I know it will end in tears but im having fun again.......just!

1 comment:

ultra collie said...

bad stu's not THAT bad if he said no roads..he knows his onions