Monday 14 December 2009

Plodding On

Not a big mileage week but still managed 1 long fell run and some mile reps with Eden Runners.
I had Sunday morning free to fit a run in so I  decided to run to Thornthwaite Beacon and back, about 20 miles, only stopping to take the odd photo.

This has got to be one of my favourite runs I do, with fantastic views on a clear day and all runnable.
It also made a change to have dry feet for once with the ground been frozen  solid for most of the route. I had to up my pace on the way back as I was due in at work at 12pm,  so managed to run it in 3.10, but my legs were feeling it on the way back.
Hoping to get another long run in this weekend but all depends on work and family commitments.

More good news for my Bob Graham attempt in May with my road support sorted. Well done Dik, ( I don't, like my tea too hot tho), I couldn't of hoped for anyone more reliable.
Was at the physio tonight where acupuncture was tried on my knee. I feel with the work that Anna is doing on  my knee, I am starting to feel an improvement but still cant fully squat down on it yet. It also turns out that her partner has successfully completed the BG.

No comments: